Welcome to the evolution of Enterprise
The Zanby Enterprise Group Family System allows community owners to create and manage custom online communities that essentially have no silos.
We provide the functionality of social networking, community building and connecting, but with one major difference: you can create a group, and a group of groups to achieve common goals and form a common identity. This is a Zanby Group Family PATENT PENDING.
A powerful organizational tool.
Zanby Group Families functionality is more than product. It’s a powerful organizational platform that can consolidate and manage communication, content and activities across enterprises of all sizes.
Zanby’s unique group architecture makes it possible to create networks of deeply integrated groups of people or information that map exactly to your company or organization:
- - Collaborative functionality is delivered at each level of the system
- - Designed from the ground-up for dispersed, hierarchical and/or
- - Created for enterprises that need to support a variety of complex group
systems, such as global initiatives, large chapter-based organizations or
Zanby is ideal for all kinds of organizations:
- Corporate Intranets
- Project Teams
- Supply Chain Networks
- and Associations
- Special Interest Chapter-Based Organizations Groups
- Volunteer Management
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Political Campaigns
- Trade Shows and Conventions
- Community-Based Business Models
- City Governments
The Zanby difference.
Zanby offers a platform that works the way people work: collaboratively in groups, and in groups of groups.
What makes Zanby unique:
- Easy to use
- Easy to brand
- Easy to customize feature combinations
- Data is transparent to owner … and secure
- Extendable INSIDE your organization through wide variety of back-office APIs
- Extendable OUTSIDE your organization to social web through wide variety of social APIs
- Open standards
- People live in a group of groups ecosystem and so do Zanby data and features
- It’s exciting!
- Zanby is natural software. In short, you don’t have to work with it … it works with you!
Enterprises are more than a silo of people.
Most community software applications are built to reflect silos of people. Directed toward individuals or as a point solution for the silo, enterprise social networking has reflected this model thus far.
A collection of point solutions with no central organizing principle, functionality has been individual-based and groups are an afterthought. If groups do exist, they can’t connect with each other.
The Zanby approach dismantles the silo and weaves advanced social media into the distributed enterprise.
Zanby, on the other hand, is an Enterprise Community Software Platform designed from the ground-up for dispersed, hierarchical and/or distributed organizations.
Zanby places people, content, communications and activities into a network of connected groups, then places groups into groups of groups. That’s a Zanby Group Family